xxpress qPCR Thermal Cycler
Download Product Brochure Read App Note: Standard Dilution Series with The XXPress qPCR Thermal Cycler> Read App Note: Thermal Uniformity with the XXPress qPCR Thermal Cycler> Read App Note: PCR, From The Past To The Future>
Download Product Brochure
The fastest qPCR thermal cycler on the market. Run 40 cycles in 10 minutes!
- 40 cycles of qPCR in less than 10 minutes
- Thermal ramp rate of up to 10°C per second
- Ultra-low thermal mass and high conductivity of consumable plates
- Up to 5 experiments can be completed per hour and more than 40 in a single shift
- One xxpress does the work of up to 6 standard qPCR thermal cyclers
- Consistent and comparable results from sample-to-sample and from assay-to-assay
- Thermal uniformity of +/- 0.3°C during cycling
- Heating patterns are adjusted at a rate of 100 times per second to ensure uniformity during ramping is better than +/- 0.8°C
- Touch screen interface with built-in computer
- Icon-based programming, including pre-set methods
- Software guides the user through the experiment-selecting reagents, PCR type, plate format, and thermal profiles
- Up to 5 PCR cycles per minute with fluorescence measurement every cycle
- 10°C per second thermal ramp rate in the sample, thoughout the run
- Temperature range: 40°C to 99°C
- Active control over thermal uniformity throughout the cycle producing better than ±0.3°C
- Dimensions: 11.8”W x 12.6” H x 20.5”D
- Voltage: 110V
- Weight: 78lbs
- Export options: RDML and Excel™
- Compatible with QBase+
- No PC required
Try the Cost Savings Calculator!
Would you like to see your potential savings estimate?
Simply input your current kit and plate costs as well as sample volume to find your personalized savings estimate.
Save up to 90% of your reagent costs by using xxpress!Click Here!