xxpress qPCR Thermal Cycler
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
The xxpress qPCR thermal cycler is the fastest qPCR thermal cycler in the world, running 40 cycles in as little as 10 minutes. The xxpress uses resistive heating technology and forced air cooling to deliver rapid temperature cycles, technology that, when combined with a unique, ultra-low thermal mass consumable, makes the xxpress the most thermally uniform qPCR thermal cycler on the market.
- 40 qPCR cycles in less than 10 minutes
- Thermal ramp rate of up to 10°C per second
- Ultra-low thermal mass and high conductivity of consumable plates
- One xxpress does the work of up to 6 standard qPCR thermal cyclers
- Consistent and comparable results from sample-to-sample and from assay-to-assay
- Thermal uniformity across all samples to better than +/- 0.3°C during cycling
- Control algorithm adjusts heating patterns 100 times per second for thermal uniformity
Outstanding Return on Investment
- Does work of up to 6 conventional thermal cyclers
- Up to 5 experiments completed per hour, and more than 40 in a single shift
- Optimal use of reagents and staff time reduces cost-per-test, making it Best in Class
- Touch screen and built-in computer is self-contained, doesn't need external computer
- Unit always available to run tests
- Touch screen interface with built-in computer
- Icon-based programming, including pre-set methods
- Software guides user through experiment, selecting reagents, PCR type, plate format, etc.
- Thermal profiles provided for most standard reagents, can be adjusted if necessary
- Result curve displayed in real time during cycling
- User preferences, profiles, and results stored in USB key
- 10°C per second thermal ramp rate in sample, thoughout run
- Temperature range: 40°C to 99°C
- Size: 11.8 (L) x 20.5 (W) x 12.6 (H) in
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Export options: RDML and Excel™
- Compatible with QBase+
- No PC required
Try the Cost Savings Calculator!
Would you like to see your potential savings estimate?
Simply input your current kit and plate costs as well as sample volume to find your personalized savings estimate.
Save up to 90% of your reagent costs by using xxpress!Click Here!