Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS500 - for Capping 8 Screw Cap Tubes at Once
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS500 is developed in conjunction with several leading laboratories. This handheld device lets users cap, decap, or recap a row of 8 tubes in less than 5 seconds, improving productivity.
The Micronic CS500 does not require battery charging, so it's always available for use. If you want to recap tubes with the same or new caps, it's easy to position the screw caps above each tube using the CS500. When removing screw caps, the large ejection handle makes discarding old caps easy.
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS500 is compatible with Micronic standard screw caps (both internal or external thread) and low profile screw caps, as well as caps from other brands.
Features of Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS500
- Highly durable way to cap, decap or recap a row of 8 tubes at once
- Each screw cap is reproducibly tightened securely and uniformly
- Caps a row of 8 tubes in 5 seconds and a whole rack of 96 tubes in just 1 minute
- Minimizes contamination
- Easy positioning of screw caps above the tubes
- Ergonomic lightweight solution for left and right-handed use
- Caps can be easily discarded using the large ejection handle
- Very small footprint for bench top use
- No need for battery recharging
- 3-year warranty
|Cycle time |
| : Less than 5 seconds per row |
: 6.22 x 6.06 x 13.14 in
: 115 - 230 V