Micronic Automatic Decapper-96 DC480
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at email@example.com
With the ever-growing requirement for higher sample throughput, the Univo Electric Decapper DC480 can help you increase productivity in the lab by letting you decap several sample storage tubes at once. The internal cap grippers are developed to minimize cross-contamination. As the rack moves backwards in the sleigh, the grippers move slightly into the caps, removing them in one smooth and safe action. Through a friendly user interface, the user can choose which rack to decap without using different adapters.
| ||Rack compatibility|
| : ANSI/SLAS standard 96-format|
: 8 seconds
: 21x10x14 in
: 55 lbs
: 115 - 230 V
Features and Benefits of DC480
- No adapters required
- Decaps 96 caps in 8 seconds
- Simple and safe operation
- User-friendly interface to easily select tube size
- CE-approved and conforms to UL
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Remote control runs via RS232
- Compatible with the complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes (up to 1.40ml)
- Also compatible with other brands of tubes and caps (ask us for a compatibility list)
- 3-year warranty!