Your privacy is very important to us. That's why we've created this policy— to help you understand how and why we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. Overall, we promise to:
- Clearly explain why we are collecting your information each time you are asked to complete and submit one of our web forms.
- Only use your information for the purpose indicated on each web form you submit. More often than not, we'll be contacting you about products and lab solutions that could potentially benefit your research. Unless we obtain your consent, or unless it's required by law, we promise not to use your information for anything else.
- Only use your information to contact you via email (either directly and/or through one of our Delivra email campaigns), phone, or snail mail.
- Only collect, store, and/or update the information relevant to the purpose(s) stated on each web form you submit. We promise to collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and, when appropriate, with your knowledge and consent.
- Only store your information for the time it takes to fulfill the purpose(s) stated on each web form you submit.
- Delete your personal information from our files if you ask us to do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Share with you the personal information we have on file if you ask us to do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give you the option to edit or delete the information stored within your registered account on our website.
- Never sell your personal information to third-parties.
- Protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification by implementing various security safeguards.
- Explain—in more detail—the policies and practices we use to manage your personal information if you ask us to do so by emailing us at email@example.com.