Your privacy is very important to us. That's why we've created this policy— to help you understand how and why we collect, use, and disclose your personal information. Overall, we promise to:
Data Collection - Personal Data Freely Provided By the User
- Clearly explain why we are collecting your information each time you are asked to complete and submit one of our web forms. The types of personal data we may collect are the following: first name, last name, email address, phone number, company name, company address, company postal code, and/or company city.
- Only collect, store, and/or update the information relevant to the purpose(s) stated on each web form you submit. We promise to collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and, when appropriate, with your knowledge and consent.
Data Collection - Personal Data Automatically Collected Through Cookies
The personal data Google Analytics automatically collects and processes are anonymized IP addresses. To make sure that your IP address is collected anonymously on our website, Google masks the last octet. Google's data-sharing option has been turned off, which means they cannot use your IP address for their own purposes.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing an appropriate setting in your browser, and you can prevent cookies from collecting and processing your personal data (your anonymized IP address) by downloading and installing the "opt-out browser add-on" via this link . For more information about the privacy and terms of Google Analytics, please visit this page on the Google Analytics website.
reCAPTCHAreCAPTCHA is a tool we use created by Google to protect data sent through our website. This tool makes sure forms are completed and sent by real people instead of spam bots. When visitors click the reCAPTCHA button to submit a form, their IP address is pulled (along with other information like screen size and CSS information) to determine if they're a real person or not. reCAPTCHA encrypts any personally identifiable information before sending it to Google.
IntercomIntercom is the chat feature on our website you can use to ask questions about products, orders, service plans, and more. When you submit a question through our chat feature, a member of our team typically responds within a few minutes (during business hours). However, if further communication is required, we usually request your name, email, and company to contact you once we have the information we need to answer your question.
OptinMonsterOptinMonster is a software tool we use to create web forms for our website. When you complete a web form to download a product brochure, download a catalog, request advice, or submit a question, we usually ask for your name, email, phone number and company name. This information helps us provide you with the best customer service possible. Although we collect this information through our website, it's important to note that OptinMonster does not store any of your data on its own platform. When forms are submitted through our website, we receive the submitted information from our web developers and then use it to contact you directly with answers to your questions or relevant information about our products.
Data Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Only use your information for the purpose indicated on each web form you submit. More often than not, we'll be contacting you about products and lab solutions that could potentially benefit your research. Unless we obtain your consent, or unless it's required by law, we promise not to use your information for anything else.
- Provide you with a personalized buying experience. To make sure our website and online communication is fulfilling your needs as our customer, it's in our best interest to find out how you use our website and interact with our messaging. For this reason, we use your data (like your email and phone number) to inform you about additional services, events, benefits, and promotions, and to improve the efficiency of our website.
- Only use your information to contact you via email (either directly and/or through one of our Delivra email campaigns), phone, or snail mail.
- Only store your information for the time it takes to fulfill the purpose(s) stated on each web form you submit.
- Never give your personal information to third parties without your explicit permission, unless it's necessary to execute an agreement, provide a specific service, or when required by law. Your data may be accessible to external parties appointed by us as data processors (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and/or communications agencies).
- Protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification by implementing various security safeguards.
Your Right to Information
- Share with you, edit, or delete the personal information we have on file if you ask us to do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Give you the option to restrict the processing of your personal data, transfer your personal data, and/or make objections to the processing of your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explain—in more detail—the policies and practices we use to manage your personal information if you ask us to do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Give you the option to edit or delete the information stored within your registered account on our website.
Company: Nova Biostorage Plus, LLC
Address: 1003 Ashwood Drive, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast modified on August 20, 2018.