Novitain Manual Capper CV750
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at email@example.com
The Novitain Manual Capper CV750, built to meet the individual needs of our customers, can seal 50 sample collection tubes at once. The capper operates as a stand-alone device and is very easy to use. To operate, simply place the Novitain Capcluster-50 on the rack of sample collection tubes, place the rack into the rack entrance, and with a simple forward / reverse pull of the black handle, evenly cap all 50 tubes. After capping 50 sample tubes in just two seconds, you can remove the Novitain Capcluster-50 retaining foil to seal each tube for short-term storage.
| ||Rack compatibility|
| : Novitain rack with 50 positions |
: 2 seconds
: 10.2 x 7.7 x 11.4 inch
: 26.5 lbs
- Ideal solution for quickly and easily sealing 50 sample collection tubes at once
- No adapters required, adjustable in height
- Minimum force required
- Safe operations due to white hand grip
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- Compatible with Novitain Capcluster-50
- Compatible with sample collection tubes (75.0 x 13.0mm) in Novitain rack with 50 positions
Ensure efficient sample storage and handling by following a reliable cap color coding system. Grab a FREE copy of The Standard Micronic Cap Color Coding Guide today to:
- Enhance tube identification and organization processes
- Easily trace back aliquots to parent samples through a standard cap color solution
- Identify what cap color can be used for what sample types
- Reduce laboratory risks and human errors through colored sample storage caps
Improve laboratory sample management by viewing our FREE Standard Micronic Cap Color Coding Guide. Click here.