Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS710 - for Capping 48 Screw Cap Tubes at Once
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at email@example.com
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS710 is a "must-have" unit for users requiring a higher sample throughput. Easy to install and operate, the CS710 caps, decaps, and recaps 48 screw cap tubes at once in less than 30 seconds.
The CS710 uses a precisely determined torque value to optimally seal each tube, thereby minimizing sample evaporation while maximizing sample integrity. The CS710 is compatible with a range of Micronic’s 48-format tubes (up to 1.40mL), Micronic’s standard and low profile screw caps, as well as other brands of tubes and caps.
Features of Screw Cap Recapper CS510
- Durable design for reliable operation
- Caps, decaps, or recaps 48 screw cap tubes at once in less than 30 seconds
- Compatible with complete Micronic range of 48-format tubes (up to 1.40ml)
- Precise torque value for optimal sealing quality
- No adaptors needed
- User-friendly, graphical touch screen interface
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Sensor cap-detection enhances process safety for automation (optional)
- Ethernet connection allows for different communication protocols
|Cycle time |
|: 30 seconds |
: 10 x 23 x 17.5 in
: 115 – 230 V