Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS520 - for Capping 4 Screw Cap Tubes at Once
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Screw Cap Recapper CS520 is a cost-effective way to cap, decap, or recap a row of 4 tubes in a single action. The handheld device securely and uniformly tightens each screw cap, minimizing sample evaporation and significantly improving lab productivity.
The Screw Cap Recapper CS520 does not require battery charging, so it’s always available for use. Whether you need to recap tubes with the same caps or recap tubes with new caps, the CS510 easily positions screw caps above each tube. When removing screw caps, the large ejection handle makes discarding old caps easy. The reliable and robust Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS520 comes with a 3-year warranty.
Features of Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS520
- Highly durable way to cap, decap, or recap a row of 4 tubes at once
- Each screw cap is tightened securely and uniformly
- Caps a row of 4 tubes in 5 seconds and a whole rack of 24 tubes in just 45 seconds
- Compatible with Micronic screw caps and tubes
- Minimizes contamination
- Easily positions screw caps above tubes
- Ergonomic lightweight solution for left and right-handed use
- Easily discard caps using large ejection handle
- Small footprint for bench-top use
- No need for battery recharging
- 3-year warranty
|Cycle time |
|: Less than 5 seconds per row |
: 7.01 x 6.34 x 27.95 in
: 115 – 230 V