Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS700 - for Capping 96 Screw Cap Tubes at Once
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at email@example.com
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS700 is a "must-have" unit for users requiring a higher sample throughput. Easy to install and operate, the device (de/re)caps screw caps from 96 screw cap tubes at once in less than 30 seconds!
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS700 uses a precisely determined torque value to optimally seal each tube, thereby minimizing sample evaporation while maximizing the integrity of your samples.
The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS700 is compatible with the range of Micronic's 96-format tubes (up to 1.40mL) and Micronic's standard and low profile screw caps. It is also compatible with other brands of tubes and caps.
| ||Rack compatibility|
|: ANSI / SLAS standard 96-format |
: 30 seconds
: 10 (L) x 23 (W) x 17.5 (H) in
: 115 - 230 V
- Durable design for reliable operation
- Caps, decaps, or recaps 96 screw cap tubes at once in less than 30 seconds
- Compatible with complete Micronic range of 96-format tubes (up to 1.40ml)
- Precise torque value for optimal sealing quality
- No adapters needed
- User-friendly, graphical touch screen interface
- Operates stand-alone or in a fully automated environment
- Sensor cap detection enhances process safety for automation (optional)
- Ethernet connection allows for different communication protocols
- 3 year warranty