Scinomix VXQ - Bulk Vial Handler
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at email@example.com
The Scinomix VXQ is a bulk tube and vial handler that loads tubes into racks for you, saving you time and energy to invest elsewhere in the lab. The Scinomix VXQ is compatible with a range of tubes from 0.5 mL to 15.0 mL. Because of this flexible design, users can change tube types with the touch of a button.
The Sci-Print VXQ was developed to work alongside the VX Series tube labeling systems by Scinomix, namely the Sci-Print VX2 and Sci-Print VXL. Both of these systems can complete several tasks such as printing labels, labeling tubes, filling tubes, uncapping/recapping screw caps, and scanning barcodes. When the VXQ is paired with the Sci-Print VX2 or Sci-Print VXL, it can handle 200-300 bulk tubes per hour.
Features and Benefits of Scinomix VXQ
- Unlike traditional feeders that vibrate, the VXQ's unique design is quiet
- Small footprint saves valuable bench top space
- Touch screen makes it easy for users to change tube type as needed
- Seamless integration with SCI-Print VX2 and SCI-Print VXL
- Handles multiple tube types with same system
- Increases walk-away time
- Eliminates human error and tedious and time consuming tasks
- Reduces repetitive injuries
- Power: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A max
- Air: 80-90 PSI @ 1 CFM
- Size: 24 (L) x 17 (W) x 20 (H) in
- Weight: 45 lbs
The VXQ is compatible with all tube types that meet the qualifications below. The collar on the tube must be wider than the body of the tube.
- Maximum Height: Maximum height is measured from the top of the cap to the bottom of the tube.
- Minimum Height: Minimum height is measured from the base of the cap to the bottom of the tube.
- Minimum Diameter: The tube must be at least 8 mm in diameter.
- Maximum Diameter: The tube must not exceed 18 mm in diameter.