1.40ml Tracker 2D Barcoded Screw Cap Tubes with External Thread V-Bottom Precapped with Grey Screw Cap in Micronic 96-4 Rack with High Cover (Barcoded A1-H1 Side) Case
Download Product Brochure
The triple thread of the 1.40ml externally threaded tubes gives an excellent closure and horizontal placement of the cap to ensure longterm sample preservation and storage. Screwcaps are available in six different colors.
Using externally threaded tubes for sample storage eliminates the possibility of the sample coming into contact with the screw thread, minimizing chance of cross-contamination while improving sample integrity. Due to thick tube walls, the tube has a sturdy design and excellent properties for ultra-low temperature storage.
These sample tubes can hold a higher (net) volume of material while occupying the same amount of storage space, maximizing storage volume. The code surface of the tubes with external thread features a raised edge, which protects the 2D code against accidental scratches, ensuring absolute traceability.
Inner tube shape
Tube height in rack
|: Highest purity Polypropylene
: 49.0mm (without cover)
: Vapor phase LN2
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free
- External Thread improves sample safety (cross contamination is minimized)
- Triple start thread for optimal sealing quality
- Screw Cap cannot be overturned due to unique lock when sealed
- Thick tube walls, sturdy design and excellent properties for ultra low temperature storage
- Made from medical approved Polypropylene (CE-IVD)
- Standard available with 2D Data-Matrix code
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparant tube due to the patented 2K injection molding technique
- Standard available in bulk and Micronic ULT Rack
- Compatible with Micronic rack ranges
- Compatible with the Univo Screw Cap Recappers and automated systems