1.40ml Non coded pushcap tubes in strip of 8-tubes Case
Download Product Brochure
To download this product brochure, please complete the form below. We will only use your data to contact you with solutions that could potentially benefit your lab and/or research application.
For more information please call 724 941 6411 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to organize your samples in a better way? If so, then Micronic offers you a wide range of 1.40ml sample storage tubes in 96-well configuration. The tubes are available with different types of exterior tube bottoms: round or flat. The 1.40ml tubes are standard available in the 96-well format Roborack or Comorack. The Roborack-96 features a laser etched 1D rack barcode on one side.
Inner tube shape
Working volume (+21ºC)
Tube height without cap
|: Highest purity Polypropylene |
: -80°C to +100°C
- Available Non-coded or with unique laser etched 2D Data-Matrix code (adhere to the ECC200 standard) on the tube bottom
- 2D codes also have a human-readable code
- Available in Loborack-96 or Roborack-96 (depends on volume)
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparent tube due to the unique 2K injection molding technique
- Class 7 clean room production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free
- Additional options: sterile, snap tubes, precapped, customized 2D Data-Matrix tube code and 1D rack barcode
Do you want to get started using 2D coded tubes? Save up to 20% by investing in a Sample Storage Starter Pack!